To add a new miner, you’ll first need to complete some basic steps such as setting up your equipment and connecting to the internet. Once you’re ready to go, follow these steps:
1. CONNECT LAN
- Connect your PC to the same LAN as your miners.
- Search for miner IP
- Log into the configuration page of your miners from your PC
2. CONFIGURE & COMPLETE
- Set as miner configuration.
- Save and apply. Wait until hashrate is displayed.
- Workers will be automatically added within a few seconds on the Workers page in your account.
A miner configuration example can be seen below, while a detailed mining tutorial can be access from the following page on our site: https://user.pega-pool.com/miners/