If your miner is not successfully connecting to our servers please try the following:
– Check to see if your hardware supports the required hashing algorithm
– Reboot your device
– Double check your miner configuration to ensure sure that:
- Your username is spelled correctly (username is case sensitive).
- There are no whitespace characters in your config.
- You are using the correct URL
- Try all the different available URLs
– Upgrade your device’s firmware to the latest version
– Check your network settings
– Check that your ISP is not blocking the port numbers